Saturday, August 31, 2019

Week Seven Blogging: 5 things you can't live without

This week, you are going to tell your readers a little bit more about yourself. Post a list of five things you could not live without, and give an explanation of why for each!

Here is my example:

Five things Miss McGowan couldn't live without

1. My family. My family mean so much to me and without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. I am so lucky to have them in my life, and without them I would be a bit lost.
2. My pets! I absolutely adore my dog Poppy and my cat Bella. They are really cute and cuddly, and I also love getting out and about when walking Poppy.
3. My friends. I have an amazing group of friends who I adore. They support me, keep me sane, and we have so much fun together. I really value having them in my lives. How boring would life be without good friends?
4. Coffee. I cannot remember the last day I did not drink a coffee! It gives me energy, keeps me awake and (I think!) makes me a happier person. Without coffee I would be tired and more grumpy.
5. My phone. Even though this might sound cringy, my phone is how I keep in contact with a lot of people, and without my calendar I would be forever forgetting my plans! My phone helps me feel connected to a range of people and helps keep me organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment