Monday, March 4, 2019

The Student Blogging Challenge Begins!

The student blogging challenge is a very exciting annual event, which over 800 students in 115 classes from 25 countries have signed up to participate in this year. Room 6 at Oamaru Intermediate is one of those classes!

Each week I will post the link to the weekly blogging challenge which has all of the instructions along with some helpful tips.

There are four steps you must complete each week:



Don't forget, once you have published the task on your blog, you must enter the URL of that post on the weekly google form - I will include this link on my weekly post. This allows other people to see your posts and give you feedback!

When you are completing the last step, commenting, consider these things:



Later this week we will all complete the Week One challenge: "Lets Get to Know Each Other." I hope you're all as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment